Whether you are creating a new listing, or updating an already existing one, you can create or update a shipping template for your eBay listing.
STEP 1: From the listings edit page, click the "Change template" button (this will be "Add template" if no template has been previously added) under the shipping template section.
STEP 2: Click on the "Create new" button to create a new template. If there were already existing templates, you would have had the chance to edit them. You will be presented with the shipping template form to fill.
STEP 3: Provide the name you want to give to the template, and choose whether the shipping type will be flat rate or calculated.
STEP 4: Whether you select flat rate or calculated shipping, the additional information required will be revealed for you to fill. Read more on the information required for calculated shipping. If you select flat rate, you will be required to fill the following;
- Maximum dispatch days: This refers to how long it will to you to handle or pack the items before actual shipping.
- Shipping Service: Choose from the available options the shipping service you want to use based on which the shipping costs will be calculated automatically. You can choose multiple shipping services, and at the point of purchase, the buyer can select which of them he/she wants to use.
- Service Cost: Indicate how much it will cost to ship an item.
- Additional Service Cost: Indicate how much it will cost to ship each additional item.
- Expedited Service: Indicate whether this option should be treated as an expedited shipping or not.
- International Shipping: Indicate whether the shipping option should apply to international shipping or not.